Applications for 2017 are now closed.
For more information about global scholarships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 PCMA Global Scholarship Winners
- Nisan Bartov, Chief Operations Officer, CongressMed
- Sin Ling Chua, Assistant Director, SingEx Exhibitions Pte
- Stefania Conti-Vecchi, Founder and CEO, Eventagist
- Ivan Ferrari CMP, General Manager, UBM
- Emilie Fillod, Congress Coordinator, ECCO – The European CanCer Organisation
- Michael Foreman, Founder, Kindology
- Dr. Sarah Fores, General Secretary, EURO – Association of European Operational Research Societies
- Louise Friis-Hansen, Manager, International Federation of Surveyors
- Martin Jensen, Head of Global Congress and Event Management, Lundbeck A/S
- Dr. Yuan-Kun Lee, Professor, National University of Singapore/International Union of Microbiological Societies
- Juliane Leyva Gonzalez, Congress Manager, European College of Sport Science
- Nata Nambatingué, ESC Congress Manager, European Society of Cardiology
- Dr. Douglas Oliver PhD., Professor, North-West University, Pharmacology for Africa
- Gregoire Pavillon, Executive Director, European Association for the Study of the Liver
- Alexander Rushton, Event Director, World Hepatitis Summit, World Hepatitis Alliance
- Jack Sim, Founder, World Toilet Organisation Limited
- Jeannie Techasiriwan, Special Events Assistant Director, Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
- Niharika Verma, Special Events Assistant Director, Eventurist