Applications for 2017 are now open!
The PCMA Education Foundation has continued funding Global Professional Scholarships for Convening Leaders. Twenty educational scholarships will be awarded to global professionals who seek to engage with PCMA.
Each scholarship includes:
- Complimentary registration to Convening Leaders 2017 in Austin
- Complimentary housing accommodations for 3-4 nights at Convening Leaders
- An airfare travel stipend up to $1,000 USD
To be eligible, you must be a global professional who resides outside of North America. Qualified applicants will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. The deadline to apply for Convening Leaders 2017 is: 3 October, 2016.
For more information about global scholarships, contact Alyssa Forsyth.
2016 PCMA Global Scholarship Winners
- Nisan Bartov, Chief Operations Officer, CongressMed
- Sin Ling Chua, Assistant Director, SingEx Exhibitions Pte
- Stefania Conti-Vecchi, Founder and CEO, Eventagist
- Ivan Ferrari CMP, General Manager, UBM
- Emilie Fillod, Congress Coordinator, ECCO – The European CanCer Organisation
- Michael Foreman, Founder, Kindology
- Dr. Sarah Fores, General Secretary, EURO – Association of European Operational Research Societies
- Louise Friis-Hansen, Manager, International Federation of Surveyors
- Martin Jensen, Head of Global Congress and Event Management, Lundbeck A/S
- Dr. Yuan-Kun Lee, Professor, National University of Singapore/International Union of Microbiological Societies
- Juliane Leyva Gonzalez, Congress Manager, European College of Sport Science
- Nata Nambatingué, ESC Congress Manager, European Society of Cardiology
- Dr. Douglas Oliver PhD., Professor, North-West University, Pharmacology for Africa
- Gregoire Pavillon, Executive Director, European Association for the Study of the Liver
- Alexander Rushton, Event Director, World Hepatitis Summit, World Hepatitis Alliance
- Jack Sim, Founder, World Toilet Organisation Limited
- Jeannie Techasiriwan, Special Events Assistant Director, Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
- Niharika Verma, Special Events Assistant Director, Eventurist