An individual who is the master of their organization's show floor and their exhibitor's goals and objectives; possessing the combined financial skills of a MBA, CPA and CFP, the marketing skills of Seth Godin and the drive of an Olympic Marathoner. In their world "winning the lottery" is defined as a "40x40 by the entrance door."
- PCMA brings together your community of meeting professionals for relevant, high-level industry and professional development education, both face-2-face and virtually.
- PCMA orchestrates your networking with colleagues to ensure you connect with common interests professionals.
- PCMA facilitates your connections with strategic partners and suppliers to help you build career-long supportive relationships.
- PCMA publishes the leading industry magazine, Convene®, so you stay informed with the latest research, best practices and trends.
- PCMA provides you with maximum benefits and value for the time you invest.
Fees: $360 (USD)
Must be an individual whose organization has the overall responsibility and accountability for the development, organization and management of meetings, conventions, exhibits, and seminars. The individual must spend 51% or more of his/her time in this capacity.