An individual who is the master of their organization's face-2-face member experience; possesses the logistical skills of a SWAT Team and financial and budgeting skills that are the envy of the GAO. They have the unique ability to exist on 3 hours of daily sleep over the course of 3.75 days and still have a welcoming smile for everyone they encounter. They are the super glue that binds their organization's mission to their member's vision.
- PCMA brings together your community of meeting professionals for relevant, high-level industry and professional development education, both face-2-face and virtually.
- PCMA orchestrates your networking with colleagues to ensure you connect with common interests professionals.
- PCMA facilitates your connections with strategic partners and suppliers to help you build career-long supportive relationships.
- PCMA publishes the leading industry magazine, Convene®, so you stay informed with the latest research, best practices and trends.
- PCMA provides you with maximum benefits and value for the time you invest.
Fees: $360 (USD)
Must be an individual whose organization has the overall responsibility and accountability for the development, organization and management of meetings, conventions, exhibits, and seminars. The individual must spend 51% or more of his/her time in this capacity.