As the most surprising Presidential election of my lifetime kicks into high gear, the Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is hoping to win one big vote with a Presidentially Yours Package. The price tag clocks in at $500,000 — yes, you read that correctly. Whether you’re a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or Green Party supporter, this package sounds like the most lavish way of honoring the next American President. Forget traditional amenities; this package includes everything you, your family and your pet could ever desire.
Here’s a look at the over-the-top awesome details:
- Four nights for four people and their dog in a newly renovated 1,800 square-foot Presidential Suite
- Two Fairmont Presidential Detail agents (think Secret Service-style security)
- Private jet round-trip airfare for four people and their dog (don’t worry, Duke can travel in style, too) to Washington, D.C. from anywhere in the US
- A 24-hour butler
- A closet stocked by Saks 5th Avenue Chevy Chase with designer clothing in all appropriate sizes for inaugural activities
- In-room hair and make-up daily with Karma by Erwin Gomez
- Your favorite daily fresh flower arrangements in red or blue
- Transportation to and from all inaugural events in a luxurious vehicle
- A signature cocktail created for you and named after you
- An evening reception in the suite for 20 with champagne and Beluga caviar
- A personal photographer
- Home-cooked healthy meals for the family pet
- Dog walking service
I’m assuming Wi-Fi is complimentary.
Based on my research, it looks like the costs of Fairmont’s elite offer have soared since the most recent inauguration. In 2012, Luxury Travel Magazine covered a similar package priced at $100,000. If you’re interested in taking out a second mortgage for this experience, here’s a warning: there’s no turning back. Reservations must be made four weeks prior to the inauguration, and it’s an advance purchase.
If you’re not planning to charge $500,000 on your credit card, you’ll still want to know what the outcome of the election means for your future. Check out “What Will The Presidential Election Mean For The Economy And Your Organization?”