Deadline to apply is tomorrow!
The PCMA Southeast Chapter Board of Directors is seeking members who are interested in serving on our 2017 Board of Directors.
In order to qualify for a Board of Director position, applicants must:
- Be a PCMA member in good standing
for at least one year at the time of application
- Be a current member of the PCMA Southeast Chapter
- Agree to attend monthly board meetings (in person or conference call) and an annual board retreat, which is tentatively scheduled for October 6-8, 2016 in Raleigh, NC
- Agree to commit 5-10 additional hours per month working in a capacity that helps to move forward the objectives of the board
As a member of the PCMA Southeast Chapter Board of Directors, you will set policy, establish the schedule of events, develop and present compelling programming, represent member needs, uphold the values and vision of PCMA, and support fundraising goals for the chapter.
Serving on the PCMA Southeast Chapter Board is a tremendous way to give back to our industry, develop friendships and working relationships, meet personal leadership goals, and advance your career.
If you are interested in serving, please complete the online application form for one of the following areas of service:
- President-Elect (1 year term, to be followed by 1 year term as President and 1 year term as Immediate Past President)
- Secretary/Treasurer (1 year term)
- Director Community Service (3 year term)
To apply, please complete this online nomination form. The deadline for submission is Friday, August 19, 2016 at midnight.