Due Date is August 26, 2016
THREE lucky PCMA Capital Chapter Planner Members will win a scholarship to attend the PCMA Convening Leaders in Austin, Texas, January 8-11, 2017.
These scholarships are provided by the PCMA Capital Chapter-PRG Scholarship Fund, the PCMA Capital Chapter, and the Austin CVB.
What Does The Scholarship Include?
- Airfare (advance purchase up to $400)
- Hotel accommodations for up to four (4) nights at a conference hotel
- Registration fee (early-bird rate)
Who is Eligible?
Scholarships are open to:
- Current PCMA Capital Chapter planner members.
- Applicants for whom their employers will not pay for them to attend.
* Winners of the 2015 & 2016 Convening Leaders Scholarships & the 2015 & 2016 PCMA Education Conference Scholarships are NOT eligible.
Requirements of Candidates if selected
- Write an article about your experience at the PCMA Convening Leaders 2017 for The Chatter.
- Be an active volunteer for the 2017 calendar year.
How to Apply?
Prepare an application to include:
- Letter of recommendation (a committee or board member, co-worker, boss, etc.).
- Include a 500-word essay explaining why you deserve this scholarship.
- Current resume
- Applications are due by Friday, August 26, 2016 to Membership Committee Chair Ryan Barth at email@example.com
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your application has been received.
- Ryan will ensure applicants qualify, as well as request any additional information if needed.
- The members of the Scholarship Task Force will choose the top applicants by a “blind vote” and forward to the Chapter Board of Directors to make the final decision.
- The winners of the scholarship will be notified individually and announced at the Chapter Annual Meeting in November.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!