Welcome to our new and returning members
– Senior Account Executive, SourceOne Events, Inc.
– Regional Vice President Sales - Americas, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Bruce Lankford, Jr.
– Director of Conferences & Events, The Potter's House
– Registration & Communications Manager, Meetings & Services Unlimited, Inc.
– Meeting Planner, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
– National Sales Manager, Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau
– National Sales Manager In Market – Central Region, Caesar's
– Coordinator - Meetings & Education, Association for Corporate Growth
– Events Marketing Associate, ZS Associates
Kat Taylor, CTA
– National Sales Manager, Visit Baltimore
Kelly Williams, CMP
– Senior Event Planner, Walgreens
Please note: PCMA is no longer extending a grace period for membership. If you do not renew by your 12-month date, you will be removed from membership and now counted as a New Member upon renewal.
JOIN US IN CONGRATULATING:
Lyn Acocella-Bagley, CEM, CMP joined Mary O'Connor & Co as Account Director – Meetings & Events in June. Her previous roles included on-property, regional and global sales roles with Wyndham, Marriott and Visit Charlotte.
Anne Carey, CMP is now Administrative Coordinator, at the Illinois State Medical Society. Carey serves on the Communications Committee and is a trusted curator of industry-related content on various Twitter (@ACAREYCMP).
Troy Karnoff, will join Arena Americas as Business Development Manager in July. Troy, who serves on the Community Services Committee, takes this position after four years as an Independent Consultant at Arbonne International. Previous roles included Director of National Accounts with the Greater Phoenix Convention & Visitors Bureau and Director of Midwest Region Sales at Team San Jose.
Murray Ryan, has joined the Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau as their Vice President of Sales & Services. This will be Ryan's 2nd role in the CVB world, having previously been with Tourism Toronto as their Director of Sales – US Association Team from 2013 – 2016.
Diana Shkap, CMP joins the team at American College of Surgeons as Senior Meeting Planner after spending over three years at American Society for Surgery in various roles. Diana is a graduate of Illinois State University.
In June BizBash inducted five Chicago event professionals into their Hall of Fame and two of GMC PCMA's own where recognized! Congratulations to:
Kelly Peacy, CAE, CMP
Founder and C.E.O.
Insight Event Strategy
Executive Vice President, Event and Education Services
You can learn more about BizBash's Hall of Fame and the other 2015 inductees HERE