Your weekend was probably filled with fireworks, festivities and fun as your celebrated the 4th of July holiday. We would love to continue that excitement in the GMC-PCMA chapter as we "Go For The Gold" with our Membership Recruitment.
78 new members of 312
We have just crossed over the halfway point on our timeline to reach our Olympic-sized membership goals and we need your help to get there by recruiting new members to join our chapter. Currently we have recruited 78 new members
year-to-date and are at 25% of our goal
. Great progress, but we still need 234 new members
by December 31st to hit our goal. This means a minimum of 39 new members each month between now and then. We can't do it alone so please help us spread the word about how great PCMA is!
Your efforts in encouraging planners and suppliers to join PCMA don't go unrecognized; there's something in it for you as well! When you are listed as the referring member, you'll be in a contest to win quarterly prizes and our Grand Prize of 2 Delta Airline tickets
will be awarded at the end of the year to the person who recruits the most new members.
Your Monthly Recruitment Tips:
- The PCMA Education Conference just wrapped in St. Louis on June 26-29 and offered amazing networking and education. Check out #PCMAEC on social media to see what nuggets of inspiration and knowledge were gained from those in attendance or in the hybrid audience. Join PCMA now to be on the list to receive updates and details about next year's EduCon in New York City on June 11-14, 2017
- As a PCMA member, you have access to the Catalyst Forum, an online tool that is the perfect place for knowledge exchange, content curation, idea incubation and professional networking. Access to these tools will make you an even stronger asset to your organization and build your professional toolbox.
- The resource library includes industry best practices, sample documents, spreadsheets, pictures, videos and more
- Search, find and connect with your peers worldwide. Search by location, interest or expertise in our member directory
- Collaborate with your peers. Browse dynamic discussion groups enabling you to communicate with like-minded people and to grow your network of passionate people.
Our PCMA Member-Get-A-Member Campaign awards you for your recruiting efforts. Find those details here
and share the PCMA Membership Application