Did you know there are five ways (in addition to paying the full membership fee all at once) that you can pay for your PCMA membership? Here are your options:
Option One: Hardship Rate:
PCMA will consider requests to reduce the payment of dues to $50.00 for a period of one year if:
- The member requesting a hardship dues reduction has been a member in good standing of PCMA for more than three years.
- PCMA’s Director, Member Relations makes the recommendation.
- There is a demonstrable financial hardship. The member is a military reservist called away from their employment to serve in military crisis for an extended period of six months or longer.
Option Two: Hilton Honors:
Hilton HHonors™ members can redeem HHonors™ Points for PCMA Professional or Supplier membership dues.
It’s easy to redeem your points:
- First, visit the Redemption Mall at hiltonhonors.com and purchase a PCMA membership with your Points. (105,000 points for Planner Professional /140,000 points for Supplier Professional).
- Points will be deducted from your HHonors™ account and you will receive confirmation message from HHonors™. HHonors™ will process your purchase within 5-10 business days and PCMA will send you an email confirmation notifying you that your membership is active. Once your membership is active you can start taking advantage of all PCMA has to offer.
Planner Professional: 105,000 points
Supplier Professional: 140,000 points
Option Three: Star Points:
Redeem Starwood Award Points (Starpoints) to purchase items like Membership dues, registration fees, PCMA's CMP Online Prep Course, Webinars, Online Learning Center access, and much more.
Using your Starpoints for PCMA purchases is easy:
- Redeem your Starpoints for a Starpoint Gift Certificate in the amount you desire ($25 or $100) here or through Starwood's Customer Care Center at 888.625.4988.
2800 Starpoints for a $25 certificate
9500 Starpoints for a $100 certificate
- After receiving your Starpoint Gift Certificate, apply all or a portion to your PCMA purchase by contacting email@example.com at +1 877-827-7262.
- Starpoints may not be applied to past purchases.
Professional Membership: $360/Associate Professional: $200
Supplier Membership: $485/Associate Supplier: $260
Option Four: Apply for Professional Scholarships – Independent Professionals, Corporate Professionals, AJ Janokso Students Scholarships.
Option Five: Installment Plan – Using a major credit card, you can pay your membership fee via two or three installments.