2016 is a year of opportunity for NYPCMA members through volunteerism and collaboration, and a chance for us all to contribute something special to this association. What special skill do you have to offer? Something amazing I am sure!
I lead each day with the mantra, “Be Amazing.” What are you doing to be amazing today? Here are a few suggestions:
- Wake up and reach for your sneakers, not a donut
- Breathe, look up from your smartphone, and see the view
- Make a five-point plan for your day and stick to it
- Try something totally new, whether a new task or a different route home
- Smile and encourage someone else to also
- Make time for important people in your life
- Give yourself some ME time
- Be in the moment
So, together, let’s make today amazing!
In 2016 I want to hear from you and be seen with you (see some examples already posted to our Facebook page
. This is the time to volunteer, share your ideas, join a committee, and make new friends and connections. Above all it’s fun and educational. Start your journey to becoming an ACE Award Winner in 2016 and be amazing!