PCMA’s Convening Leaders
in Vancouver is only a few weeks away! You’ve planned out your schedule of stellar education and networking events, packed for the moderate Pacific Northwest Coast weather, and ensured your travel documents are up to date, and hopefully built in some free time to enjoy the sights. See below for some of our favorite things to do and see in Canada’s jewel of the west.
- Take a bike ride around Stanley Park – a relaxing and peaceful way to unwind and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Visit Granville Island – Explore the Public Market and independent shops for artistic gifts and other tasty treats. Double the fun by taking one of the False Creek ferries to and from the island.
- Soak in the stunning views from the Vancouver Convention Center – Look across the bay to North Vancouver, watch the seaplanes, and take a mini break from the convention craziness.
- Sample the amazing seafood – Dine at one of the established waterfront restaurants or explore one of the newer, cutting edge culinary spots.
- Coffee – Give yourself a walking tour of Vancouver by visiting the wide variety of coffee shops (Revolver, Bel Café, Caffè Artigiano, Thierry, Mink…).
- NYPCMA – Catch up with your fellow NY and Philadelphia Chapter friends at our annual Convening Leaders reception on January 10 and enjoy the fabulous views from the top of the Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront.
- Refer to Toursim Vancouver’s Know Before You Go checklist.
Share your favorites! Post photos and comments tagged with #NYPCMA or @NYPCMA on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.