PCMA Canada West Chapter Board is issuing a “Call for Nominations” for
the election of Officers and Directors for the Canada West Chapter of
the Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) for 2016.
Volunteerism is the key component to the continued success of our chapter and PCMA. Consider the benefits of becoming a chapter leader:
- Personal and professional growth
- Earn points to qualify for the CMP exam, or to re-certify
- Demonstrate your commitment to our industry and continued education
upcoming years will be an exciting time for our Canada West Chapter as
we will be welcoming PCMA Convening Leaders in January 2016 in
Open positions for 2016 are:
- Director of Marketing + Communication (1)
- Director of Marketing + Communication (2)
- Director of Membership
- Director of Education
- Director of Sponsorship
- Director of Supplier Partnerships
Please email your resume expressing your interest to serve on the PCMA Canada West Chapter Board of Directors by Wednesday, December 9, 2015, to the following address:
*Self-nominations are encouraged.
*All nominations must be approved by the PCMA Nominating Committee and the PCMA Canada West Board of Directors.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.