Get to know our new member, Kathleen Zungailia – Account Manager, Webb Mason. Kathleen was selected and interviewed for the “New Member Spotlight”- read below:
1. Why did you choose the hospitality/event industry as a career?
Really enjoy working in this industry.
2. Where did you spend your last vacation?
St Michaels MD
3. What motivates you to work hard?
Helping my clients with their marketing, print and promotional needs is very satisfying
4. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Raising 3 teenagers and not losing my mind, yet.
5. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Visit Ireland with my family
6. What is your favorite thing about your career?
In this marketing arena, the items and technology are always changing and that keeps things new and interesting.
7. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Donate my time to my church missions and shop
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Working hard and caring for my family.
9. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
Bible, cell phone with super service capabilities and a chef
10. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?
11. What was your first job?
Mucking out horse stalls
12. What is your favorite hobby?
13. What do you do to relax?
14. What makes you laugh the most?
Reading my 15 year old boy's texts
Thanks to Kathleen and Webb Mason for contributing Chesapeake Chapter buttons for Convening Leaders.
We are looking for planners or suppliers to feature in upcoming newsletters. Do you know of a good candidate? Nominate them now by emailing: Chesapeake@pcma.org