Through the generous financial support of Disney Destinations, the PCMA Education Foundation is able to sponsor PCMA memberships for a select number of meeting professionals. Sponsorship recipients will receive a full one-year membership. In addition to tapping PCMA’s professional development resources, recipients will have access to the local-chapter opportunities, including monthly meetings, leadership and committee involvement, industry tools, and peer-to-peer networking with professional colleagues who represent the full spectrum of the meetings industry. The PCMA Education Foundation would like to thank Disney Destinations for its support of these scholarships and for its ongoing efforts to elevate the statues of the meeting industry and those who work in it.
APPLY HERE >> Disney Application.doc
- Scholarships are available for meetings professionals joining PCMA for the first time or have not held a PCMA membership in the past 3 years.
- Your information will be kept confidential except to screen and review the information for the award.
- PCMA Education Foundation will release your name for post-award publicity only if the award is given.
- The scholarship application deadline is the 15th of each month.
- Scholarship award notifications will be made on the 30th of each month.