The results from our recent Membership Survey are in! Without further ado, take a look below at some of the data and key findings to help get a better understanding of how our members utilize their membership, where they come from and much more!
- The average PCMA NCC member has been involved for 3 years
- A remarkable 50% of respondents have been involved in the Meetings Indsustry for
over 14 years
- Planner = 55%
- Supplier = 42%
- Student = 3%
- Networking and Educational Opportunities were tied at the top of list with nearly 35% indicating one of those two options.
- Preferred Type & Format of Chapter Events
- Our members want to learn! Over 50% responded that an "Exciting Education Topic" was their favorite type of event. When do they want to learn? Over lunch of course! Lunch was far more popular than over breakfast or at a networking reception.