Attendee Interactive Adds New Team Members
Attendee Interactive has added Molly Krebs as Project Coordinator, Jim Nugent as Project Manager, and Kendra Smith as Director of Training and Education to their team.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts has named Chris White as Area Director of Sales and Marketing for Southern California where he will oversee The St. Regis Monarch Beach, The U.S. Grant Hotel, W San Diego, The Westin Gaslamp Quarter, The Westin Mission Hills, The Westin South Coast Plaza and Sheraton San Diego. Most recently, Chris was Director of Marketing at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai in Hawaii.
CIC 2015 Honorees Announced
The Convention Industry Council (CIC) announced the names of the 2015 CIC Hall of Leaders inductees and the 4th class of Pacesetter Award recipients. This year’s honorees are:
The following people were selected to receive Pacesetter awards:
- Amy Spatrisano, CMP, Former Principal of MeetGreen®, Nominated by Green Meeting Industry Council
- Larry Luteran, Former Senior Vice President of Group Sales and Industry Relations, Hilton Worldwide, Nominated by Meetings Mean Business
- Jane E. Schuldt, CIS, CITE, Founder and President World Marketing Group, Ltd., Nominated by Society of Incentive Travel Excellence
- Patricia Farías Barlow, CEM, CEO of the Puerto Vallarta Convention Center and FIDEES, Nominated by International Association of Exhibitions and Events
- Craig Smith – Retired, Formerly President of Freeman Audio Visual, Inc. Nominated by Exhibition Services and Contractors Association
- Rafael Hernández, CEM, Publisher and CEO Latin American Meetings
- Kinga Soæko, Poland Convention Bureau
- Kate Patay, CPCE Executive Director of Sales & Marketing, Creative Coverings
The Beekman has hired Allison Ante as Director of Sales and Marketing.
DoubleDutch has named Danielle Puceta as Senior Director of its Global Channel Partnerships, adding a meetings professional to its staff. Danielle was formerly Director of American Express Meetings and Events, Asia Pacific.
Anticipate Hospitality Managing Director, Daniel Melnyk, welcomes Jennifer Etherington as Partner and head of the firm’s revenue management consulting practice. Jennifer is a revenue management professional with over 30 years experience in hospitality and tourism.
Richard Cimilluca has been named the Director of Sales for the Downtown Conference Center in New York. Formerly, Richard was Director of Sales and Marketing for the Crowne Plaza Hotel and Holiday Inn Express in Princeton, New Jersey.
Tom Loftus has joined Visit Pittsburgh, the official tourism agency for Allegheny County, as Vice-President of Communications. Before, Tom served as Director of Marketing and Media Relations for the Allegheny County Bar Association.
Salamander Hotels & Resorts Adds New Team Members
Salamander Hotels & Resorts has appointed Eric Gavin as Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, and Tania Lynn, Nancy Murphy and Wendy Wade as Regional Sales Managers.
James Locker has joined Trump SoHo New York as Director of Catering and Conference Services. Previously, James was Director of Catering and Events at Langham Place on Fifth Avenue in New York.
Zena Phillips was appointed Director of Catering and Events at the Conrad New York. Previously, Zena was Director of Catering and Events at the Conrad Miami.
Dana Wendell has joined Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Monteluciai in Arizona as Director of Marketing. Previously, Dana was Assistant Director of Marketing for Miraval Resort & Spa in Tucson, Arizona.
Tradeshow Logic Expands Team
New members of the Tradeshow Logic team are Mary Bradford and Amy Chilausky, both Senior Manager of National Events, Cathleen Noonan, Exhibit and Sponsorship Manager, and Addie Bowers and Justin Graff, both meeting planners.