Annual Membership Giveaway at our May 6th Educational Luncheon
We will GIVE AWAY a free annual membership onsite to a qualified planner at our next educational luncheon May 6th. Be sure to attend and enter onsite for your chance to win! BE A PAL!
If you are interested in mentoring a new member or need mentoring, let the membership committee know and we will pair you with a chapter "PAL." Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info.
WELCOME SOUTHEAST NEW MEMBERS!
You have joined a community of the most passionate and informed meeting professionals in our industry, right in your backyard. PCMA’s Southeast Chapter serves nearly 400 members from Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Puerto Rico.
We would like to welcome the following new members to our chapter: FEBRUARY
• Kendra Moore, VISIT FLORIDA
• Van Ingram, Music City Center
• Mallary J Taylor, Savannah International Trade and Convention Center
• Kaitlyn M Johnson, University of South Carolina
• Phyllis Harris, CMP, GA Tech Global Learning Center
• Patty Magalnick, CMP, inContact
• Deborah K Smith, CMP, CMM, McKesson Corp.
• Alexander Garay, NextView Events
• Frances L Surillo, McKesson Business Performance Services
• Cheryl Akey, General Council on Finance & Administration, The United Methodist Church MARCH
• Leslie Tucker Wilson, CMP, Kentucky Association of Realtors
• Carrie Ferenac, Convention News Television, Inc.
• Rebekah N Crawford, College of Charleston
• Gary Schwake, Virtual Event Bags
• Yvonne C Escudie, EMCVenues
• Corey Crisafulli, International Society on Thrombosis & Haemostasis