As a leader in the meetings industry, you know that meetings and conventions pave the way toward some very impressive statistics. From the more than $280 billion that meetings pump into the US economy each year to the nearly 1.8 million people who are employed by the industry, the meetings industry is a mighty monetary engine.
However, numbers, dollar signs and bullet points only tell one chapter of the story. There is also a cast of unsung heroes who keep the industry’s pages turning in a positive direction. You’re invited to help celebrate those professionals at The Chicagoland Four Star Awards Ceremony on April 16. As meeting professionals in other meeting destinations around North America come together for the inaugural North America Meetings Industry Day, you can join your peers from the Chicagoland community to shine the spotlight on the people who make meetings mean business.
Four Star Award Categories:
- Most Attentive Hotelier (the Chicagoland Hotelier who takes service to the next level)
- Best Industry Advocate (the Meetings or Tradeshow Executive who assists in elevating our industry)
- Four Star Service Award (the Convention/Event Services Professional who has saved the day)
- Most Tasteful Restaurateur (the Restaurateur who exemplifies hospitality and is a positive representative of the local culinary scene)
- Positive Footprint Award (the corporation or association whose event or meeting gave back to the local community)
Nominees will be notified on April 3. Our event sponsor executives will select the final winners based on your compelling nomination remarks. The winners will be announced at the April 16 ceremony
and will receive our thunderous applause and sincere appreciation for making Chicagoland the number one meetings city in North America.
Plan to join us on April 16 as we celebrate our industry and honor our stars.
Choose Chicago will also honor one of our enthusiastic rally attendees with a North American Meetings Industry Day Package. Be sure to sign in on-site and potentially win two nights in a suite
in a local downtown hotel; dinner for two
in a restaurant each night; two Chicago City Passes
and two tickets to Broadway