Luncheon & Program - 11:30AM - 2:00PM
Two-thirds of attendees at annual meetings are now first-timers which means you have to be constantly educating and facilitating networking for the newcomers. This presents a big opportunity if you can convert them into regulars with a great attendee on-boarding process that engages them at Hello!
Sarah Michel, CSP, Vice President with Velvet Chainsaw Consultants, will provide innovative ideas to bring the newbies into the tribe and actually tap them for conference and content ideas. Learn from three successful on-boarding programs who have seized this opportunity and leave with an action plan for your organization.
- Learn creative and budget-friendly solutions for how to convert first-timers into raving loyal attendees
- Learn how to deliver on your conference networking promise by intentionally designing for it before, during, and after your meeting
- Discover how to improve your ROA (return on attendance) for all attendees and facilitate strategic connections for your newbies to improve the value proposition of your meeting.
Conference Connexity: Delivering on Your Networking Promise - Deep Dive
Connexity is where community and connecting intersect, the two things your attendees are craving! Meetings need to be in the connexity business-making connections and building communities to become the new town square for your global village. Learn how to transform your live meetings to create "watering holes" where your villagers (attendees) can come to foster "Connexity."
Click here to register now
- Discover creative ways to deliver on the networking promise that your attendees are wanting
- Learn creative and budget-friendly ideas and solutions to integrate throughout your meeting design guaranteed to deliver connection and community
- Understand why your attendees are craving connexity, now more than ever, and ways you can respond to deliver what they need
- Create your own action plan for fostering connexity to become the watering hole for your organization.
Member Planner - $30.00
Non-member Planner - $50.00
Member Supplier - $40.00
Non-member Supplier - $50.00
Student - $20.00