Thanks to all of you who completed the Membership Needs Assessment for our Capital Chapter! More than 16% of our membership participated and provided constructive feedback that our committees and leadership will take to heart as we chart our course for 2015. Some of the highlights include:
- 46% of participants were senior level members with more than 15 years’ experience
- 69% of respondents were planners
- Our overall satisfaction rating of the Chapter is 3.97 on a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being extremely satisfied with 78% feeling we do “just the right amount of events”
- You prefer to meet in DC (with Arlington and Alexandria taking 2nd and 3rd place) in the afternoon/evening timeframe
- You prefer to receive information 4-6 weeks out for events
- The topics you want to hear more about are: Strategic Planning, Career Development, Trends and Forecasting, Attendance Building and Event Management
- You provided fantastic constructive feedback that touched on Advocacy, creating more opportunities for CMP credits, engage the broader demographic to engage all experience levels, eliminate silos, more joint events with other industry organizations, get creative on networking opportunities and the list goes on.
Thank you for providing the critical feedback to help us serve you better! If you’d like to see the survey results, click here.