Five exciting changes to the 2015 Convening Leaders makes this January 11 - 14 event in Chicago (McCormick Place West) one you don’t want to miss!
1. Color-Coded Tracks
PCMA’s five education tracks — Event Technology and Intelligence, Operational Strategy, Meeting and Experience Design, Globalization, and PCMA Business School — will be marked with color-coded icons throughout Convening Leaders, in the meeting’s mobile app and throughout the program so you can easily customize your own meeting experience.
After each General Session presents the day’s big-picture ideas, you can hear from thought leaders associated with their track of choice. After lunch, attendees can dig even further into the topics of their tracks and see how they apply to them individually.
2. Learning Lounge/TechCentral
The Learning Lounge and TechCentral will be in one central location. Plus, the Learning Lounge’s new educational offerings include a variety of new breakout sessions.
These offerings will be much more collaborative environments than your typical breakout sessions.
TechCentral will feature all things tech-related, including a help bar, a tech clinic and tech demos.
3. PCMA Park
McCormick Place West will be turned into PCMA Park, complete with trees, park benches, picnic tables, food, and beverages – an ideal place to congregate and strengthen the sense of community.
4. Innovative General Sessions
While the details can’t be shared yet, what is known is that you will experience PCMA’s General Sessions in ways you haven’t before.
5. A Refreshed Wednesday
This year’s Wednesday schedule for Convening Leaders will not look like those from previous years. Instead, you’ll find three new components to this year’s final day:
- Leadership Sessions — After focusing on education tracks on Monday and Tuesday, you will be able to sharpen your leadership skills on Wednesday through a series of sessions based on the leadership skills you want to further develop.
- Five Speakers to Watch — Hear from five up-and-coming, affordable speakers who will talk on the topic of motivation. Each will get 15 minutes to present.
- Vancouver Brunch — The day and the meeting will end with a brunch and Closing General Session celebrating the launch of PCMA’s Convening Leaders 2016 in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Finally, you’ll enjoy receptions and parties at the Museum of Science and Industry, Navy Pier and House of Blues. Plus, you can earn a maximum of 14.5 clock hours or 1.5 CEUs at Convening Leaders.
Can’t join your PCMA colleagues in Chicago for the full meeting? Join instead live from Convening Leaders and gain access to some of the best sessions (including the keynotes) streamed live to your computer. Completely complimentary, you can choose from 13 sessions over three days on the latest in event design, exhibitor retention, engagement, and more.