As the year comes to a close, I want to thank our directors, committee chairs and members for great success in 2014.
- Our phenomenal members. The membership committee did an outstanding job with member retention and recruitment.
- Our dedicated membership committee continuously strives to enhance our members’ experience.
- The community service committee facilitated multiple events that benefitted Operation Breakthrough, Children’s Mercy, and the Rose Brooks Center. We’ve done an exceptional job of bringing smiles to many deserving children’s faces.
- This year, we’ve had several chapter events. The programs and education committee expertly coordinated logistics with multiple vendors to create our successful sessions.
- Our sponsorship committee brought many of these events to unique locations. They raised an impressive $15,000 in sponsorship revenue and more than $8,000 from our First Annual Golf Tournament.
- Many of our members have been recognized with chapter scholarships and awards. This committee has done a fantastic job in organizing these.
- The communications committee has made great strides in the production of our newsletters. They aptly conducted interviews, wrote and produced articles that were entertaining and informative.
- Many students and emerging professionals have benefitted from the hard work of our emerging leaders committee. The November panel discussion was highly attended and quite valuable.
I especially enjoyed our September program. There, I was able to hear from members in person regarding what makes PCMA valuable. We have a remarkable chapter and I’m so proud to be a part of it.
I’m confident that our work in refining our chapter’s mission and goals this year will benefit us with guidance and in all our accomplishments for years to come.