WELCOME SOUTHEAST NEW MEMBERS!
You have joined a community of the most passionate and informed meeting professionals in our industry right in your backyard. PCMA’s Southeast Chapter serves over 500 members from Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Puerto Rico.
We would like to welcome the following new members to our chapter:
• Lea Cerdido, CMP with Corevents, Inc.
• Beverly A. Bryant with North Carolina Central University
• Roseanne Pistorio with Regal Meetings & Events LLC
• Kristi Coombs with The Institute of Internal Auditors
• Hans G Schenk with The Society for Worldwide Medical Exchange
• Shannon O Gordon, CMP with Experient
• Joshua E Gold, CAE, CMP with Florida Apartment Association
• Joseph M. DeMille Sr. with Dolce Hotels & Resorts
• Kimberly Ann Wetzel with Embassy Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista South
• Trina Fox-Konz with St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission
• Amy B Colbert with Shepard Exposition Services
• Christine C Pabelico with University of Central Florida, Rosen School of Hospitality Mgmt
• Gerry Eng with Georgia World Congress Center
• Deborah Miles with American Association of Equine Practitioners
• Terry Kuca with Greater Fort Lauderdale CVB/Broward County Convention Center
• Renita Williams with Greensboro Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
• David B Wheeler with Embark LLC
• Cheri L Koch with AUVSI Foundation
• William T Boyd with Florida Hospital's Nicholson Center for Surgical Advancement
• Marcy K Anderson with Georgia World Congress Center
• John R Dillon with Kennesaw State University
• Rossy Alisson with Organizacion, S.A.
• LaVerne Brown with Delta Flight Museum
• YOU CAN WIN! One more month left in our new chapter contest for our 2014 Member Get A Member initiative. Keep referring members to the Southeast Chapter for your chance to win a great prize from both our chapter and national headquarters; let’s grow our chapter! Winner will be announced at our February 2015 luncheon event!
• BE A PAL! If you are interested in mentoring a new member or need mentoring, let the membership committee know and we will pair you with a chapter "PAL” contact firstname.lastname@example.org