For four days in 2015 — Jan. 11-14 — Chicago will be the hub of the meetings industry as the city hosts the first PCMA annual meeting here since 1994.
will be an integral part of Convening Leaders, providing hands-on support to both PCMA and the Chicago hospitality community. As a volunteer, you will have the unique opportunity to network with industry peers while enhancing your own education.
Assignments might include:
- Serving as greeters at key arrival locations
- Working at conference registration
- Serving as room monitors at McCormick Place West and the Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Providing directional assistance
- Helping with special events
For volunteers who work a minimum of (1) 8-hour or (2) 4-hour shifts:
- Network with over 3,700 meetings and hospitality industry professionals
- Complimentary parking in Lot A at McCormick Place
- Complimentary meals during your volunteer hours
- Entry into daily drawings for local restaurant and attractions gift cards.
For volunteers who work a minimum of 4 hours:
- Deeply discounted registration!
- $600 for local member professionals & suppliers
- $900 for local non-member professionals & suppliers
- $150 for local students
- Invitation to attend the Sunday evening Networking Reception
at the Museum of Science and Industry
- Invitation to attend the Tuesday evening Networking Reception
at Navy Pier
- Invitation to attend the Tuesday evening Networking Reception at Navy Pier
For more information and to sign up as a volunteer, visit the Choose Chicago website