Are you under 30 (or know someone who is)? Is the quality of your work unparalleled? Of course it is, you know it, your mom knows it, and your social media followers know it, #WorldsGreatest. PCMA has the perfect way to recognize you, 20 in their twenties.
PCMA is intent on twisting the traditional concept of leadership – discovering and recognizing those emerging leaders who are pushing boundaries and executing at a level beyond their years - with ideas, wisdom and expertise that will help move our industry forward.
We love recognition and praise and if everything on Internet is to be believed our Millennials love it, need it, yearn for it even more. Aside from the press, fame,glory and recogitnition you’ll capture as a part of the inaugural class:
- $1500 USD reimbursement to cover airfare and hotel for Convening Leaders
- Complimentary 2014 Convening Leaders and Education Conference registration
- Discounted registration to attend Convening Leaders and Education Conference until they reach the age of 30.
- Complimentary PCMA membership for 2014
- Discounted PCMA membership until awardee reaches the age of 30
- Networking opportunity with the PCMA Board of Directors and Education Foundation Board of Trustees
- Recognition in industry through Convene magazine feature article, e-mail communications to PCMA membership, and at Convening Leaders.
- Opportunity to be paired with a member of the PCMA Board of Directors, Foundation Board of Trustees, or Past Leaders for three face to face or virtual mentoring sessions to assist in further development of your innovation and your career in general.
Are you (or someone on your team) a perfect fit, apply now.
20 in their Twenties is supported by