September 10, 2012
As event organizers continue to search for technology that can simplify the planning process, Freeman has unveiled a new platform that combines six interactive tools designed to create a more efficient experience before, during and after the meeting.
The industry's first fully integrated technology platform delivers a number of opportunities to increase your efficiency. Reduce your site visits. Keep your exhibitors happy during move-in and move-out. Store all of your speaker materials in one, easy-to-access location.
“Planning and executing events involve many moving parts and require great attention to detail," Carrie Freeman Parsons, Vice Chair, Freeman, says. "The Freeman Technology Suite brings together existing and new tools that are designed to streamline processes and enhance our customers' effectiveness."
Freeman used a customer-centric approach to develop this new tool and ensure that its functionality matched the needs of today's planners.
"Every technology offering within the suite is a direct result of customer feedback to ensure that we are providing relevant solutions,” Parsons adds.
PCMA Puts the Suite to Work
As PCMA gears up for Convening Leaders in January, the Freeman Technology Suite has already made an impact on the planning process.
“In addition to the Suite, PCMA is utilizing the PlanTour tool for our upcoming 2013 Convening Leaders program," Kelly Peacy, senior vice president, education and events, PCMA, says. "Anyone who has held an event at the Orange County Convention Center knows there are unlimited unique options for signage and banners. PlanTour made the layout and planning process easy and turnkey."
In this case, easy translates to early completion. With five months to go before Convening Leaders 2013 kicks off, Peacy says that the signage plan is already fully complete.
In addition to PlanTour, here's a preview of what's included in the Technology Suite.
- Freeman Online® - A program that offers access to important show information and a simple way to order products and services online, including two new features: copy to order and a proprietary interactive electrical grid.
- Concierge Elite® - A mobile application that brings the service desk to exhibitors and provides show management real-time visibility to move-in and move-out activities.
- ExhibitPlanner® - An online collaboration tool that simplifies management of exhibit programs, properties and services.
- Presentation Management - A program that streamlines the organization of electronic speaker materials at meetings, conferences and events.
- Passport - A soon-to-be-released planning tool that brings together the former Champion's Client Command Center (C3) and Freeman's iPlanner+ to offer a cutting-edge customer collaboration tool.
For more information on what the Technology Suite can do for your next meeting, visit the official Freeman website.