An individual who is the master of their organization's products and service; possessing the expertise to strategically align their product's features with their customer's needs to achieve mutual benefits, stealthily arrange a waiter's chorus of happy birthday and turn every frown upside down. They have the unique ability to know what you need before you need and deliver it at the exact moment you want it.
- PCMA brings together your community of meeting professionals for relevant, high-level industry and professional development education, both face-2-face and virtually.
- PCMA orchestrates your networking with colleagues to ensure you connect with common interests professionals.
- PCMA facilitates your connections with strategic partners and suppliers to help you build career-long supportive relationships.
- PCMA publishes the leading industry magazine, Convene®, so you stay informed with the latest research, best practices and trends.
- PCMA provides you with maximum benefits and value for the time you invest.
Fees: $485 (USD)
Individuals whose organization is engaged in providing products and services related to the conduct and operation of meetings, conventions, exhibits and seminars.