An individual that desires to be the master of hospitality or meeting and event management. They are ambitious, serial networkers - much like sharks, they are constantly circling... seeking out the next resource to potentially help jumpstart their professional career. You'll find them actively involved outside their university classroom - juggling volunteerism, chapter activities, part-time industry jobs and sanity.
- PCMA brings together your community of meeting professionals for relevant, high-level industry and professional development education, both face-2-face and virtually.
- PCMA orchestrates your networking with colleagues to ensure you connect with common interests professionals.
- PCMA facilitates your connections with strategic partners and suppliers to help you build career-long supportive relationships.
- PCMA publishes the leading industry magazine, Convene®, so you stay informed with the latest research, best practices and trends.
- PCMA provides you with maximum benefits and value for the time you invest.
Active Students - $40 USD
Must be enrolled for at least 6 credit hours in a post-secondary academic program directly related to hospitality or meeting management. Student members must be listed in the PCMA membership directory under his/her college or university.
Recent Graduates - $100 USD
Students are eligible to continue PCMA membership for $100 per year for up to 3-years post-graduation as a Professional or Supplier Partner member. This offer must be redeemed within six months of his/her student membership expiration.
PCMA offers a wide variety of scholarships for students. Check out the full list and apply today.