Globalize Your Meeting Stateside and Take the Leap Internationally
Whether you are looking to increase international attendance to your domestic meeting or thinking about taking your conference abroad - this event is for you! Come learn about best practices, solutions, and ideas in this engaging education session.
We answer your pressing international meeting questions:
1. I’ve never done an international meeting, how do I get started?
2. How do I drive international attendees to my domestic conference?
3. How do I position my destination/hotel/venue/ services to increase international attendees and partner with my clients to help with their international attendee goals?
Mark your calendars and get ready to think Global!
Wednesday, September 28
2:30 pm: Registration
3:00 - 5:00 pm: Education Program
5:00 - 6:30 pm: Networking Reception
- $18, credit card only, parking in underground lot on corner of Florida Ave NW and Connecticut Ave NW. Total of 136 spaces (we expect 200+ attendees).
- For additional parking see Parking Panda for parking options.
- Alternative transportation such as uber, taxi, and metro is recommended.
- Dupont Circle Metro (Red)
Attention Planner Members: Learn how you can register for free here.
Planner Member: $20.00
Student Member: $20.00
Supplier Member: $55.00
Planner Non-Member: $40.00
Student Non-Member: $40.00
Supplier Non-Member: $75.00
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing to PCMAinfo@ascent-management.com at least seven (7) days prior to event to receive refund of event fees paid, less $10 processing fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received within 7 days of event, or if registrant no-shows. Substitutions are permitted. Cancellations must be received in writing.
Thank You to Our Sponsors