Join us at the GMC PCMA Fall Educational Program for a panel discussion on food trends and challenges. Walk away with creative solutions and how to implement health and wellness now!
BE A PART OF THE CONVERSATION:
Tell us your success stories on bringing health and wellness to your meetings or how you engage your attendees in being active! Submit your stories via Twitter (#gmcpcmatheskinny) or during the registration process and your stories could be shared with and discussed by the panel during the program!
Panel Discussion: "The Skinny on Fast Food at Your Meeting"
Moderator: Andrea Metcalf
Andrea is passionate about fitness, health and wellness and inspiring people to live their best lives. With over 30 years experience in the healthy lifestyle industry, she has become recognized by national media outlets as a trusted expert and adviser. As a nationally requested speaker representing American Heart Association and American Diabetes Association among many other leading health authorities, she is a best-selling author, "Naked Fitness" (Vanguard Press), fitness DVD choreographer and trainer, as well as a force in the business media world. She has created two televisions shows and hundreds on online TV video content in the healthy living space. A regular contributor for years on nationally syndicated Better TV and local NBC Chicago currently, she has been recognized as a leader in creating high quality, empowering, lifestyle content.
- Jody Egel, Director of Events – PCMA
- Alison Milgram, Senior Meeting Manager – PCMA
- Ben Smock, Founder & President – Toque & Bottle Advisory
- Steve Enselein, Senior Vice President, Events – Hyatt Global Operations Center
- Discuss current food trends that can be utilized at upcoming events.
- Gain an understanding of the challenges venues face when addressing food allergies (i.e. cost, feasibility).
- Acquire the skills on how to promote and implement healthy foods and a more active lifestyle during your programs.
- Distinguish the difference between food preferences and food allergies. Determine when it is appropriate to accommodate specific requests.
Staying the night?
Registration & Networking
Welcome Remarks and Committee Updates
Program and Lunch
A block of rooms has been made available at the Hampton Inn for those attending the Fall Education Program. Please call 312.787.2900 by September 8th to make a reservation at the group rate of $199/night + tax. Identify yourself as a member of the GMC PCMA Fall Education Program.
Hampton Inn Chicago/ Downtown Magnificent Mile
160 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611
This program brought to you by:
Milwaukee, Pittsburgh and Portland are three dynamic destinations that share numerous positive attributes - compelling attractions, state-of-the-art convention facilities and a deep commitment to outstanding customer service. The alliance offers financial incentives and logistical efficiency, resulting in customer confidence so that a consistent, high-quality experience can be reached in all three locations.