Join us for GPPCMA's Education Day with content designed to educate, inspire and assist you in taking sponsorship to a new level through presentations by Wendy Holliday and Reagan Cook, with group based discussion on case studies and real life problem solving.
Building Strategic and Experiential Sponsorships by Wendy Holliday
Attendee expectations are higher and conference and expo budgets are tighter. Regardless of the size of your conference, you can increase your attendee satisfaction along with your sponsorship revenue with a new approach to sponsorships. Sponsors want thought leadership, category exclusivity, access to attendees and a direct impact on their business. Learn to offer these sponsor musts while meeting attendee needs for entertainment, professional help, greater connections with other attendees, activities that align with their personal passions and something that they can consume or take home and share.
1. Explore alternatives for selling premium priced sponsorships that align with your suppliers marketing objectives and your attendee needs
2. Explore sponsorship activation elements that enhance the attendee experience
3. Gain insights to assist sponsors in activating their investment and desired results
Sponsorships That Succeed 3.0 by Reagan Cook
Sponsorships continue to gain momentum as they offer a unique engagement for brands with target attendees. Show organizers and associations seek new opportunities to create new experiences while growing this important revenue stream. This session will highlight key sponsorship trends, pricing trends, selling practices while providing innovative and strategic ideas seen across 3 years of research. For inspiration, the session will highlight unique offerings from BtB and select examples from BtC events to address key sponsor goals.
Learner Outcomes with concrete examples from the real world:
1. Create brand awareness. How can I build awareness beyond the traditional banners, window clings, and logo placement?
2. Connect with target attendees: What are innovative ways to connect with attendees pre-, at- and post-event? Which emerging technologies will allow for a more personalized experience?
3. Launch a new product or service: How can my product and service stand out? What opportunities are there beyond show floor? How can we create an immersive and dynamic attendee experience?
4. Demonstrate industry support: What initiatives are shows undertaking that resonate with attendees?
Agenda, September 15th, Harrah's Philadelphia
9:30am-9:45am Ice Breaker
9:45am-10:45am Session I – Wendy Holliday
11:00am-12:00pm Session II – Peer-to-Peer Exchange
1:00pm-2:00pm Session III – Reagan Cook
2:00pm- 2:30pm Wrap Up/Conclusion
Special thanks to our sponsors and host!
Tourism Vancouver - Event Sponsor
PSAV - Speaker Sponsor
Travel Alberta - Speaker Sponsor
Harrah’s Philadelphia – Host
The GPPCMA Community Service Committee has chosen to support our teachers on Education Day. Teachers are often left using their personal funds to purchase supplies in order to facilitate learning in their classrooms. We want to show our teachers that we appreciate their dedication and to assist them as they shape our children’s futures. The Community Service Committee will be holding a supply drive to provide two teachers, Joseph Bosak and Melissa Hummel, the supplies they need for their classroom. Click here for a list of supplies and to learn more about these teachers.
Save the date for the annual silent auction on Thursday, November 3rd, 5:00pm-8:00pm, at The Field House Philly. Click here for information on donating an auction item.