Education at the Meetings Show
Creating a Legacy Beyond Your Event
Today, it is not enough for organisations to have a simple CSR project for conference delegates. Addressing a community’s unique needs through socially or environmentally responsible programs is essential to creating a lasting impression. Hear examples of successful legacy programs and how to work with local partners to create an engaging, impactful program.
- Recognize the various forms in which leaving a legacy can take
- Apply best practices from meeting professionals who have implemented successful legacy programs
- Develop ideas for how your next CSR programs can further engage with the local community
Facilitator: Michael Foreman, Founder, Kindology
Speaker: Davi Kaur, MPhil, Head of Congress Unit, ECCO
Time: Tuesday June 14 9:50 - 10:45
Leadership and Managing Teams:
This session will address best practices in enhancing your organization by empowering your team members. You will hear leadership tips focused around identifying and leveraging your own strengths in order to bridge the gap between logistics and strategy and amplifying your team’s internal and external communication.
Facilitator: Michelle Crowley, CASE, Senior Director, Global Development &
Speaker: Luca Favetta, Strategy and Operations, Global Event Marketing
Speaker: Toby Lewis, Chief Executive, The Live Group
Time: Wednesday June 15 11:50 - 12:45
Five Emerging Trends Shaping The Future of Meetings
PCMA & Marriott International conducted a future of meetings study and released the intriguing results in early 2016. Focused on five key trends: sensory analytics, tribalization, content safaris, living 360 and immersive telepresence, the study reveals how they will usher in a new era of meeting experiences. This will be a collaborative workshop, allowing participants to work through each trend and determine steps they can take to evolve their meetings.
- Describe five key trends affecting meetings
- Recognize the importance of embracing these trends and the implications for organisers, attendees and venues
- Identify opportunities to infuse these elements into your meetings to keep your organization progressing forward
Facilitator: Michelle Crowley, CASE, Senior Director Global Development &
Time: Thursday June 15 10:50 - 11:45
For more information, please visit: http://www.themeetingsshow.com/