Wednesday, June 1
Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center
3500 Midwest Rd.
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
1:30 – 2:30pm Registration/Networking
2:30 – 4:30pm Educational Program
What can you do when attendee expectations are at an all-time high and conference/expo budgets are tighter than ever? You can start by joining us for a presentation by Wendy Holliday, a PCMA Education Foundation Best in Class speaker, at the Summer Education Program. Her talk, "Building Strategic and Experiential Sponsorships" will teach you to integrate sponsorship activation elements into your meeting to enhance attendee experience and fulfill your supplier's marketing objectives.
Please remember to bring donation items for the Community Service charity partners.
This year we are partnering with two great Chicago Charities, Inspiration Corporation & Sarah’s Circle. If you bring in four or more items to any of the quarterly meetings you will be entered into a raffle to win a $50 gift card donated by Meet Chicago Northwest!
Items to donate include:
- Feminine Hygiene supplies
- Toiletries (everything soap, shampoo, conditioner, razors, deodorant)
- Bedding (sheets, pillows, blankets)
- Cleaning supplies
- First apartment starter kits (broom, dustpan, mop, cleaning solutions, dish rack, sponges, dish soap, trash bags, trash cans, everything you needed for your first apartment)
- Paper supplies (toilet paper, paper towels)
- Gift cards to big box stores and grocery stores (Target and Jewel)