Have you ever been solicited by Destination Management Organizations (DMOs)/Convention and Visitors Bureaus (CVBs)? Do you have a clear understanding how DMOs/CVBs fit into “The Piece of the Puzzle” in the meeting industry? How are they funded and who exactly do they represent?
Please join us at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in a panel discussion format as we “uncover the misnomers” and set the record straight on the role of DMOs and CVBs, and how they bring value to the meeting industry.
From this session, you will learn:
• The value DMOs/CVBs bring to meeting professionals
• What services DMOs/CVBs provide
• What types of incentives can be available through a DMO/CVB
• How DMOs/CVBs are funded
• 11:00 am - Registration & Networking
• 11:45 am - Luncheon
• 12:30 pm - Presentation
• 1:45 pm - Program completion and hotel tour
Our panelists for this event are:
• Jason Fulvi, Visit Pittsburgh
• Diane Brady Anderson, NYC and Co.
• Una Kilberg, Oncology Nursing Society
• Craig Hendrick, ConferenceDirect
Clorinda Holland from Visit Salt Lake will be our moderator.
This program qualifies for CEUs.
Take advantage of this great opportunity and meet with the reps from
Palm Beach, Florida
Salt Lake City