If digital events aren't part of your organization's arsenal to increase engagement and global brand awareness they should be. Four associations will share success stories of how digital technology has helped them drive membership, attendance, revenue and more!
- Assess where your organization can utilize digital programming to meet current or future objectives
- Describe various technology platforms that can deliver your content in engaging, sponsor-friendly ways
- Present a business case to your leadership to incorporate more digital events into your offerings
- James Parker, President, Digitell, Inc.
- Jerome Bruce, CAE, CMM, CMP, CEM, Director of Meetings, Association of Government Accountants
- Dana Freker Doody, VP of Corporate Communications, The Expo Group
- Melissa Lanouette, Director of Meetings and Events, National Speakers Association
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Time: 2:00-3:00 PM Central
Cost: Complimentary This simulive webinar will feature a rebroadcast of this VEI session captured at 2016 Convening Leaders and conclude with live Q&A with a couple of the presenters.
Brought to you by:
| ||Produced by: |