Gluten free, vegetarian (or vegan!), kosher, allergies... In today's planning world, more and more attendees have special meal requests and allergies. To accommodate this, chefs are becoming more flexible with customization and a stronger relationship between the planner and the chef is necessary.
This round-table will discuss how you can partner with your venue's catering team to create a menu that is pleasing (and safe) for everyone, as well as how to manage those who may need special attention. Speakers include a chef and CSM.
Attention Planner Members! You may be eligible to receive a PCMA Capital Chapter - PRG Scholarship to cover your registration for this education program. Simply submit the application and if you are eligible, you will automatically be enrolled in the program, and receive an electronic confirmation.
- Kyoo Eom, Poste Moderne Brasserie Executive Chef
- William Smith, General Manager of Poste Moderne Brasserie Restaurant
- Alexandra Ong, Conference Services Manager, Hotel Monaco,
- Common (and uncommon) allergies and special meal requests to be aware of.
- Understand the relationship between the CSM & the Chef.
- Learn how Chefs are handling requests and menu customization to meet planners' guidelines.
- How to collect meal preference information in advance from your attendees.
Thursday, March 10, 2016
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET
Hotel Monaco Washington DC
700 F Street, NW Washington, District of Columbia 20004
More Information Here
Planner Member: $20.00
Student Member: $20.00
Supplier Member: $55.00
Planner Non-Member: $40.00
Student Non-Member: $40.00
Supplier Non-Member: $75.00
Check out our 2016 Planner Education Pass!
Thank you to our Sponsor!