The Art of Storytelling
Are your meetings and events achieving their desired goals? Are your attendees having a memorable experience that results in a strong return on their investment? Join us for The Art of Storytelling with Jess Stephens, Vice President of Creative Services for PSAV, to learn how you can use storytelling to weave each element of your event together to create the ultimate attendee experience.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Use storytelling to make your meetings more strategic
- Create SMART events and SMART decisions
- Capture the attention of multiple generations
- Increase collaboration and connection
- Measure the impact of your story
- Streamline creating and executing your story
- Apply your story through menu selection, content selection, design and more
Over the course of his career, Jess Stephens has worked as a Producer/Imagineer for the Walt Disney Company, held the position of Chief Creative Officer at Xclamation Marketing, and produced the first-ever HD digital TV national broadcast for the Harris Corporation. In his current role, he is responsible for all aspects of the creative development and technical staging operations at PSAV.