Taking The Next Step
Please join the Pacific Northwest Chapter at our February program with Jenni Butz.
Whether learning to walk for the first time, or taking steps again while recovering from an injury, we encounter a few basic elements of the process: the desire to move, assessment of where we are, and balance so we don't fall down. The same is true for business, relationships, or projects. Merely having goals isn't enough to succeed; knowing where we're starting and figuring out who we are in the process will help us make real progress. This presentation will explore 3 foundation principles of movement to ensure that members of the audience can:
- Make a sober assessment of where they are in any given area of life
- Identify practical steps to take toward a goal
- Examine areas of life that need balance for better health
All foreign language teachers area little bit crazy, and Jenni Butz is no exception. A former high school French and English teacher, Jenni has discovered that people "take for granite" the fact that grammar, spelling, and punctuation don't matter after graduation, so she's embraced her life's mission to rid the world of the misplacement and overuse of apostrophes. But communication is so much more than that.
- Date: Wednesday, February 17th
- Time: 11:30am - 1:30pm - Lunch Provided
- Location: Space Needle, Seattle, WA
- 11:30am - Registration/Networking
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 12:30pm - Presentation
- 1:30pm - Raffle/Conclusion
- Members: $45.00
- Non-Members: $60.00
- Meeting Planners: $0 - First 10
Meeting Planners do not miss this opportunity to network with other industry professionals. The first 10 planners who register will receive a complimentary registration.
Online registration closes Tuesday, February 16th