Lockdown: Navigating Crisis Management
Are you ready? It seems like every time you turn on the news a natural disaster or terrorist act has occurred. What is your emergency response plan? What is your communication plan?
Please join us as our presenters shares their stories, experience and how we can all be better prepare in the event of a crisis.
- Rep. Kevin Parker, 6th Legislative District
- State Representative of the 6th Legislative District, Owner of Dutch Brothers Coffee Shop & Columbine Survivor
- Kevin Miller, Director of Security
- Director of Security for The Davenport Hotel Collection & Retired Secret Service (Supporting Former Presidents George W. Bush & Bill Clinton)
- Brian Newberry, Executive Director
- Executive Director for Leadership Spokane & Retired Base Commander at Fairchild Air Force Base
- Jenn Houtby-Ferguson, CMP, CMM
- Chief Strategist for Twist Consulting
- Date: Tuesday, April 12th
- Time: 11:30am - 2:00pm - Lunch Provided
- Location: The Davenport Grand Hotel, Autograph Collection
- 11:30am - Registration/Networking
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 12:30pm - Presentation
- 2:00pm - Conclusion
- Attendee: $45.00
- Students: $20.00
- Meeting Planners: $0 - First 10
Meeting Planners do not miss this opportunity to network with other industry professionals. The first 10 planners who register will receive a complimentary registration. Western Washington planners join us at the program and receive up to a $200.00 travel stipend to help pay for your flight or mileage to Spokane.
Online registration closes Friday, April 8th