Comic books, like all pop culture, reflect who we are instead of who we say we are. They're a mirror, and even if we want to look away, we shouldn't. -- Andrew Smith Join us on September 15, 2015 at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in San Diego as we trace the evolution of this mega-event. Our guest speaker will be David Glanzer, Director of Marketing and Public Relations for Comic-Con International.
First held in 1970, Comic-Con has grown from 100 attendees to over 130,000. This celebration of pop-culture is dedicated to creating awareness of, and appreciation for, comics and related popular art forms. Come learn first-hand why this event continues to break all attendance records.
|12:30pm - 1:00pm |
| Registration and Networking |
| 1:00pm - 2:00pm || Lunch |
| 2:00pm - 2:45pm || Presentation (Part 1 of 2) |
| 2:45pm - 3:15pm |
| Break & Networking |
| 3:15pm - 4:00pm |
| Presentation (Part 2 of 2) |
| 4:30pm - 6:00pm |
| Reception & Networking |
» Early bird ends on September 1 , 2015.
» Last day to cancel with refund is September 11, 2015
* Member Planner: $0 (but billed at member planner rate if no-show)
* Member Supplier: $45 early bird/$55 regular
* Non-Member Planner: $45 early bird/$55 regular
* Non-Member Supplier: $55 early bird/$65 regular
* Member Student/Faculty: $35 early bird/$45 regular
* Non Member Student/Faculty: $45 early bird/$55 regular
On site rate: $65 Members/$75 Non-Members
Click on Cosmopolitan Hotel & Restaurant website
for a look at the venue: http://oldtowncosmopolitan.com/hotel/