Presented By PCMA Greater Philadelphia Chapter
The Field House
1150 Filbert Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107
October 28, 2015 5:00 AM UTC until October 28, 2015 5:00 AM UTC
For more info or to register click here
Network! Have fun! Sing poorly (or sing well)! Donate to worthy causes!
Join us on Wednesday, October 28th for the annual GPPCMA fundraising event held at the Field House Philly in center city. This year we’ve added Karaoke for a Cause (or Lip Sync if you Prefer!). Enjoy networking and entertainment, belt out your favorite tunes and bid on the silent auction items.
The silent auction will showcase outstanding trips, hotel stays, tickets to local attractions and other items provided by our supplier partners. The auction benefits the PCMA Education Foundation and our local food bank, Philabundance.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau
Marriott Hotels, Gaylord Hotels, & JW Marriott Hotels
The 80’s - Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau
The 60’s - San Francisco Travel
*Additional decade sponsorships are still available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
The registration fee through October 24 is $55.00 per person. This includes open bar (liquid courage to get on stage) and a great selection of pub fare. Register as a Quartet (4 registrants) and save $20! Total cost for a Quartet is $200.
Onsite registration will be available after October 24 for an additional $10.00 per person ($65.00). If paying by check, please mail it to PO Box 517, Wynnewood, PA 19096 by October 24. Prepayment is required for all non-members and students. Guests are welcome.
• The Field House is at 1150 Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Visit fieldhousephilly.com for more information.
• Registration will open at 5:30pm.
• The open bar will be available from 5:30pm-8:00pm.
• The silent auction will open at 5:30pm and close at 7:20pm, and auction checkout opens at approximately 7:30pm.
• Parking - The Field House validates parking for $10 if you park at the Hilton Garden Inn/Standard Parking Garage lot on the corner of 11th and Filbert. When you get to the Field House, you will get a business card that will act as your validation when you leave the lot.
Come listen to the vocal stylings of your peers and support great causes!
P.S. No singing or prior musical training is necessary to join us for this event. :)
Event Type: Chapter Event
Continuing Education Credit