This digital event is a follow up from the Meetings Forum Singapore which was held in Singapore 31 June - 1 July.
Tuesday, August 25th 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
10:00 AM - 11:03 AM SGT General Session: Critical Meetings Design
In today’s world, it is critical to consider the design element in every component of an event. The session will give real examples of ways to look at space differently, as well as how to work more successfully within your organizing team to create stronger experiences.
- Increase awareness of new educational models, room setups, program formats and technology that can help boost learning and engagement
- Gain insight in the current and future state of meeting design
- Discover why it is important to view meeting design as critical to the success of your meeting and organization
- Delivering Scientific Content innovatively
- Balancing innovation with the cost of delivering it
- Measuring the ROI of innovative meeting design
Presenter: Lisa VanRosendale, Senior Vice President, FreemanXP
11:03 AM - 11:13 AM SGT Break
11:15 AM - 12:05 PM SGT Maximizing Sponsorship Potential
General Session and Model Presentation
Sherrif Karamat to present on changing sponsorship trends in the industry and shifts by various sectors. Sponsorship models will be detailed, allowing participants to assess the maturity of their organization’s program.
- Identify sponsor models and the positives/negatives of each
- Recognize how to align a prospective sponsor with organizational assets by helping them realize their true objectives
- Apply fulfillment and measurement principles to prove value
Presenter: Sherrif Karamat, Chief Operating Officer, PCMA
Brought to you by