GMC PCMA Summer Educational Program
Tuesday, June 2
The Communication Think Tank
Presented by: Mari Pat Varga
- Are you experiencing communication challenges in your organization?
- Are you finding it difficult to get everyone on the same page?
- Do you think you've been clear but are baffled as to why you aren't getting the results you sought?
The Communication Think Tank is an experiential exercise that looks at communication within organizations. It will turn the lightbulbs on and fire up awareness about what works and what doesn’t when it comes to organizational communication. The exercise has been done around the world by thousands of teams, work groups and organizations. Session Learner Objectives
- Describe the causes of communication bottlenecks in an organization.
- Discuss what is required to provide better communication in an organization.
- Explain the steps you can take to provide clarity in your communications.
Program Schedule Hotel Information
|Registration: 1:30 - 2:00pm |
Opening and Welcome: 2:00 - 2:30pm |
Educational Program: 2:30 - 4:00pm |
323 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601A small block of rooms has been reserved at the Swissotel Chicago on the evening of June 2nd for those attendees coming from out of town. To reserve, call the hotel at 506.388.6948 and mention GMC PCMA to receive the discounted room rate of $289 + tax per night.
This event is brought to you by: