PCMA Heartland Chapter & KCSAE are joining forces to bring you a nationally recognized speaker!
"OnBoarding: Do You Have Them at Hello?"
Thursday, April 2, 2015
Registration - 11:00AM
Luncheon & Program - 11:30AM - 2:00PM
Two-thirds of attendees at annual meetings are now first-timers which
means you have to be constantly educating and facilitating networking
for the newcomers. This presents a big opportunity if you can convert
them into regulars with a great attendee on-boarding process that
engages them at Hello!
Sarah Michel, CSP, Vice President with Velvet Chainsaw Consultants, will
provide innovative ideas to bring the newbies into the tribe and
actually tap them for conference and content ideas. Learn from three
successful on-boarding programs who have seized this opportunity and
leave with an action plan for your organization.
- Learn creative and budget-friendly solutions for how to convert first-timers into raving loyal attendees
- Learn how to deliver on your conference networking promise by
intentionally designing for it before, during, and after your meeting
- Discover how to improve your ROA (return on attendance) for all
attendees and facilitate strategic connections for your newbies to
improve the value proposition of your meeting.
Conference Connexity: Delivering on Your Networking Promise - Deep Dive
Connexity is where community and connecting intersect, the two things
your attendees are craving! Meetings need to be in the connexity
business-making connections and building communities to become the new
town square for your global village. Learn how to transform your live
meetings to create "watering holes" where your villagers (attendees) can
come to foster "Connexity."
Click here to register now
- Discover creative ways to deliver on the networking promise that your attendees are wanting
- Learn creative and budget-friendly ideas and solutions to
integrate throughout your meeting design guaranteed to deliver
connection and community
- Understand why your attendees are craving connexity, now more than ever, and ways you can respond to deliver what they need
- Create your own action plan for fostering connexity to become the watering hole for your organization.
Early bird registration fees available through Friday, March 27th:
Member Planner - $30.00
Non-member Planner - $50.00
Member Supplier - $40.00
Non-member Supplier - $50.00
Student - $20.00
Attention Suppliers! Help us to help you by sponsoring your favorite
planner! Many cannot afford to attend our meetings regularly, so you can
register a planner when you register yourself and pay their fee! See who's attending
We wish to thank Catch Des Moines
for their generous sponsorship of this event.
And our continued appreciation goes out to our
2015 Platinum Sponsors!
Pinstripes Overland Park, Hilton KCI
and the Marriott Downtown Kansas City