On Thursday, December 4, 2014, join your PCMA Chapter Colleagues and Disney Institute at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Learn Disney's Approach to Leadership Excellence-- and earn CEU's while having fun!
As a bonus, we will have a Meeting Planner Exclusive "Planner Encounter" at a most unique venue at the Disneyland Hotel. (CLICK HERE or check out the Planner Encounter Tab for additional Details)
Today’s successful leaders provide a clear vision, create a structure for executing work, and engage people in the purpose of the organization. Walt Disney himself was a firm believer in this inspirational style of leadership; he used it throughout his long career and taught it to the leaders who succeeded him.
At Disney Institute you have the opportunity to benchmark a world-class approach to leadership. Their professional facilitators will unveil the fundamental leadership philosophies behind Walt’s great success. You will see firsthand the principles that are at the core of Disney’s organizational strength. We invite you inside their organization to see how their leaders operate.
Learn how to effectively communicate your vision and examine personal methods for inspiring others.
- Explore successful Disney systems and the organizational structures that support them.
- Examine the strategies Disney leaders employ to keep their teams engaged in their work.
- Discover methods for sustaining momentum toward the achievement of goals.
- Explore day-to-day behaviors that will assist you in making a long-lasting impact on the people around you.
- Develop action steps that will help you influence change in your organization and develop your individual leadership behaviors.