Spread the Word About GMC PCMA Student Day
On Friday, Nov. 7, members of GMC PCMA will host Student Day 2014
, open to all meeting, event management, and hospitality students and faculty. The event will be held at the NIU Conference Center in Naperville, Ill., from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, to give students from out of state time to make the trip.
During the event, students will:
Students can register here.
- Meet and connect with over 30 meeting professionals
- Learn about the whole meetings and event industry and hear why so many people choose this industry for a career
- Have fun
The program will include:
- An interactive game show on industry facts and terms
- A panel of young professionals explaining how they got their jobs
- Separate sessions with meeting planners, event service coordinators and sales representatives
- Brand new PCMA social media tools to stay connected
- What is this industry all about? Is it right for me?
Do you work with a university or know a group of students? Help us spread the word! Send students the registration link (www.regonline.com/gmcpcmastudentday
) and encourage them to attend.