Did you know:
- Goldfish, yes, goldfish, have longer attention spans than we humans do?
- AARP reports that 35% of adults say they are chronically lonely?
- Columbia researchers found conference registrants sit next to people they already know at events even though they say their purpose for attending is to “meet new people”
What’s a meeting planner to do in today’s culture of distraction, impatience, and disconnection?
Sign up for this webinar so you and your team members know how to produce events that:
- Put cheeks in the seats with intriguing program descriptions and formats
- Pleasantly surprise jaded attendees who have “been there, heard that”
- Facilitate meaningful opportunities to connect and co-create (no silly ice-breakers)
- Deliver so much bottom-line value, everyone feels your event was time/money well spent
This all-new webinar shares original techniques from Sam’s new book GOT YOUR ATTENTION? How to Create INTRIGUE and Connect with Anyone, which has been called an updated version of Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and influence People.
This webinar will help you instantly apply Sam’s insights to your priorities and clarify how you’re going to win the attention, respect, and full participation of attendees at your events.
- Earn the favorable attention and respect of busy, distracted, impatient people (on the stage, page or online) … in less than 60 seconds
- Set up a collaborative “scenius,” (half-scene, half-genius) that actively involves participants so they’re connecting and contributing vs. sitting passively
- Motivate participants to follow up and ACT on what they’ve learned, so they turn their good intentions into real-world results for them and repeat business for you
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Time: 1:00pm Central
Brought to you by Sam Horn
Sam Horn, the top-ranked speaker at TWO International Platform Association conventions, has been hired by Cisco, NASA, Boeing, KPMG and Intel to train their executives how to speak more compellingly, confidently and convincingly in high-stakes presentations.
Her books POP!, ConZentrate and Tongue Fu! have been featured in Fast Company, New York Times, Investors Business Daily, among others. Sam’s sixth book, INTRIGUE: Create Interest, Earn Respect and Connect with Anyone is being published in March 2015 by Berrett-Koehler Publishers
As founder of the Intrigue Agency, she has helped thousands of clients (i.e., Terry Jones, founder of Travelocity, Charlie Pellerin, Project Manager of the Hubble Telescope and Betsy Myers, COO of Pres. Obama's 2008 Presidential Campaign) crystallize legacy messages, TED talks and quality books that have scaled their impact. As the Pitch Coach for Springboard Enterprises (which has helped entrepreneurs receive $6.2 billion in funding); she helps people design and deliver pitches that win awards and millions in contracts.
Sam speaks 50+ times a year for corporations and conventions around the world; was a top-ranked speaker, along with Jim Collins, at the Inc. 500/5000 conference; and her most recent TEDx talk has received more than 5000 views: SamHornTEDx.
For more information on Sam and the Intrigue Agency, you can visit her website at www.intrigueagency.com
or connect with her on Facebook