Plan to attend the
21st Annual Serving Up Hope (SUH) Luncheon
sponsored by the Meetings Industry Council of Colorado
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 from 11:30am – 1:30pm
Come dine on delicious food created by chefs from local hotels and restaurants while contributing to a good cause!
About Serving Up Hope
The SUH Luncheon began in 1994 as Network for the Needy. It started when hospitality organizations decided to work together toward the common goal of ending hunger in our community. Everything is donated, so 100% of the proceeds benefit Food Bank of the Rockies and its Denver’s Table program. At last year’s SUH luncheon MIC of Colorado donated $23,800 and over 23,000 pounds of non-perishable food to the Food Bank of the Rockies.
About Food Bank of the Rockies
- Last year, distributed nearly 36 million pounds of food through 800 partner agencies.
- Partner agencies administer 1,100 hunger-relief programs in Northern Colorado and all of Wyoming
- Of the 367,000 people served annually, nearly half are children
- Since 1978, FBR has provided 392 million pounds of food (298 million meals) to our member agencies
- For more information, please visit: www.foodbankrockies.org
|Early Bird (Before October 1st) || After October 1st |
|Individual: $45 |
Table of Ten: $400
|Individual: $50 |
Table of Ten: $450