PCMA encourages us to break tradition and try something new: Welcome to a day of different and innovative learning:
- Large “community’ sessions, mixed in with smaller, short, TED style “huddles” will keep you engaged throughout the day.
No dress code – be comfortable.
- Feel like a break? Check out the ‘hang out’ to network & make new friends.
- Lunch by the pool – no speaker – relax, & let’s learn from each other
Arrive the night before and join our informal reception: In the main hotel lounge for casual networking… in casual attire. Look for the PCMA sign! Educational Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Linked In: Your Online Brand: The New Answer to 'Why Do You Matter?'
- DMO’s & CVB’s for Planners: The Power of EmpowerMINT & how to get the most from a CVB
- AudioVisual: What can you afford?
- Connectivity: How to keep the costs in check?
- American Airlines: what now? The merger and what that means to your attendees and your budget.
Launched in 2013 in San Francisco, over 100 planners and suppliers enjoyed a day of networking & education. This year, we’ll meet in Los Angeles at the soon-to-be Hyatt Regency Los Angeles: Renovated and Spectacular, in the heart of LA.
The Anaheim/Orange County CVB is sponsoring 10 planners to attend. If you are interested in having your registration sponsored, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to see if you qualify.
Take the train or fly in and out the same day: we have condensed the day
into 6 hours, leaving you time to travel here and back in a day.
You’ll be caught up on email by the time you get home!
If you would like to stay the night, please email James.email@example.com
to make a reservation. Room rate of $110.00 based on availability. May 19, 2014:
6:30 pm – 8:30pm – Casual Reception in the Lobby Bar May 20, 2014
8:30am - 10:00am – Continental Breakfast
10:00am - 3:30pm - Community Sessions & Huddles, with lunch
3:30pm - 4:30pm - Community Wrap
‘Hang Out’ area open throughout the day
Sponsorship Opportunities Await You HERE!
THANK YOU to our sponsors