20th Annual Serving Up Hope Luncheon – Register Today!
Plan to attend the 20th Annual Serving Up Hope (SUH) Luncheon sponsored by the Meetings Industry Council of Colorado
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 from 11:30am – 1:30pm
Denver Mart Plaza Building
Come dine on delicious food created by chefs from local hotels and restaurants while contributing to a good cause!
Individual tickets are $45 and a table of 10 is $400 if you register before September 21st and $50 for individuals and $450 for a table of 10 afterwards.
Click Here to Register for this Event
About Serving Up Hope
The SUH Luncheon began in 1994 as Network for the Needy. It started when hospitality organizations decided to work together toward the common goal of ending hunger in our community. Everything is donated, so 100% of the proceeds benefit Food Bank of the Rockies and its Denver’s Table program. At last year’s SUH luncheon MIC of Colorado donated $23,800 and over 23,000 pounds of non-perishable food to the Food Bank of the Rockies
About Food Bank of the Rockies
- Last year, distributed nearly 36 million pounds of food through 800 partner agencies.
- Partner agencies administer 1,100 hunger-relief programs in Northern Colorado and all of Wyoming
- Of the 367,000 people served annually, nearly half are children
- Since 1978, FBR has provided 392 million pounds of food (298 million meals) to our member agencies
- For more information, please visit: www.foodbankrockies.org
For more information, please contact
Ken Williams, Chair
303-292-6278 x 5272
Sidney Stoper, Co-Chair
or visit www.mic-colorado.org
Can’t wait to hear what restaurants and hotels are participating?! Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, or Link with us on LinkedIn for the most up-to-date information at your fingertips. Use #SUH2013 to stay in the know!